Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Google Adsense ... why?

assalamu'alaikum friends,

you might have noticed the google ads and search tool newly added on the blog and you might be thinking why?

1stly, I would like to optimize my blog's usage - turning it into a beneficial search engine and research tool for myself, just like why I've put on the Qur'an phonetical searchbox on the left-hand side.

2ndly, Google Adsense program helps you to find targeted ads, or relevant to your subject/discussion/category and stop other no nonsense clicks from coming in. Well, having ads is a choice in blogger.com, and I choose to have them because it is helpful in a lot of ways.

3rdly, everyone who visits this blog can click on 'em and enjoy the same benefits. To those who own a blog might find it helpful to switched them on to.

4th, blogs or sites can monetized from this program through non-fraud ad clicks ;) ... as for me, for the meantime it is just a helpful tool ... I don't thin I'll ever get any profit from this ... huhu ... can you? YES, some people does but that might only apply to very popular blogs with consistent updates and useful informative contents ... and erm, me? I'm too far behind ...

so to anyone who thinks those ads or search tool are helpful, you're welcome to benefit from them too ... otherwise, you need not to help by clicking what's not 'clicking' your views ;) ...

dunia ini fana',
lukluk :)

No comments: