Wednesday, September 27, 2006

because I promise you ...

there are times 'sayang',
when ummi won't be able to be there for you,
to talk or play with you,
to wipe your tears
nor end your fears ...

there might be times
ummi just won't be able to be here for you,

not that I don't want to, though I hope I'll always be able to ...
this is the truth, it hurts to admit, but simply true,
though my heart will always long for you,
and forever always I shall love you ...

because ummi is just like 'little' you,
needy and dependent in a lot of ways too,
I might fell sick or there's just other chores to do,
though always and always,
I'll try to give my best to you,
and for you ...

love is, little sweetheart,
mostly felt by the heart,
not always seen, heard or touched ...
know that my love will always remain in your memory,
though my cuddles and kisses are absent
from your senses to perceive ...



but don't worry little darling,
as I promise you,
Allah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem will
always be there for you,
He doesn't need any sleep,
nor will He be too busy for you,
He'll never fell ill,
or forget to care for you ...

He exists and lives forever too,
He's always watchful of everything you do,
to keep you safe and healthy too,
He's the best to rely on,
won't ever let you down,
so don't worry little sweetheart,
because I promise you,
He'll keep you company though the world stays busy,
He'll cure your sickness and makes you feel happy,
He even understands you better than me,
He'll help you go through the days,
with or without me ...

Handzalah 'sayang' don't you ever worry,
ALlah al-Wadud is indeed the best company!


ummi sayang kamu,
khaleel el-wafy
5 ramadan 1427H/27 sept 06

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam..

comelnya akak...terharu saya :)
kirim salam pada hanzalah yg comel :)