Sunday, July 29, 2007

talk about babies [part 8]

Just a quick one. UPDATED!

- Handzalah is now able to recite du'a (prayer) before eating and sleeping and say at least Bismillah before getting things into his mouth/drinking. I've recorded his eating du'a recitation but I don't think I'd put it up here anyway ... sorry! He's reading the Qur'an together with me nowadays, immitating the end sounds for every ayah ;)

- He's telling me he needs the potty and successfully controlled his bowels before reaching the toilet ... yeayyyyyy Alhamdulillah! He even asked for another go while he's in the bathtub brushing his teeth. On the potty he said "we can't poo/wee in there (the tub), we poo/wee here"...hehe pandaila anak ummi ni. But that's just a start to a diaper free future :D .. there's a long way to go, allahumma yassir

- My little bubbly girl is currently enjoying her voice making noises and the ta-ta-ta all the time. She's also been trying to immitate her brother's acts and to prove this hypothesis of mine I tried asking the little boy to teach her sister to wave bye bye and to my surprise she immediately tried waving! She's following him all the time, rolling to his side and 'talking' to him every now and then ... and she's not on her two feet yet or I bet they'll be running around day and night ;).

No comments: