Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tagged for charity!

This is the first time ever I'm responding to a tag :).

I'm sorry if I've been a bit ignorant about this recent 'tagging' trend in the internet community. Anyway, to sis Raiyan, thanks!

For everyone's information, this is a great tagging game, meant for charity. For every tag responsebefore 26th August 2007 , Idham - the initiator - will donate RM127 to Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia. Meaning, by doing this meme you'll be donating RM127 to the orphanage (with his money though :D). He's targeting at least 100 bloggers to get about RM1k for this chosen charity of his! And the rules are (copying and pasting from the original rules from Idham's blog) ...

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.
The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........which I have completed in bolded black ink. *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*
When you have done yours, please leave a comment in here - so that Idham can keep count.

1. A person is only as good as what he/she is.

2. Friendship is always meant to be like a ship on the sea. Every relationship is.

3. To love is to give, to accept, to appreciate and to sacrifice.

4. Money makes me want to spend ;).

5. I miss my family back home, school and friends!

6. My way of saying I care is by doing anything I think suits the purpose and the person.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by caring, sharing and WRITING!

8. Pick the flowers when they fell? I don't pick them from where they're best placed by God's grace :).

9. To love someone is to give what you've got and enjoy what he/she is about and embrace one of the bestest gift from God.

10. Beauty is what God creates but we failed to perceive most of the time.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was the birth of my
'unexpected' baby brother! :)

12. When I was twenty one, I remember mostly everything then!

13. I am most happy when my loved ones are pleased, utmost happy!

14. Nothing makes me happier than knowing I'm just another person that God made special and loved!

15. If I can change one thing, I will change everything bad into kindness.

16. If smiles were good enough to cure pain then I shall smile to every eye I could face.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have the world the way we want it to be?

18. If you want to succeed then you have to learn, give your best and compete!

19. Money is not everything but it gets everything people are really dependant on.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is whenever my mother talks to me personally, when my husband first talked to me, when I gave birth to my babies, when somebody appreciates me, whenever I'm with good company and when I finally learn to appreciate myself.

21. I smile when well there's too many instances and events that should be
decorated with a smile, can't specify just one :).

22. When I am happy, I'll do everything I can at my best.

23. If only I don't have to need money, then I'll have lesser worries. The world too, I believe ;).

24. The best thing I did yesterday was entertaining my beloved family.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"'' ......." I'm never good with titles!

26. One thing I must do before I die is repent, should do it every now and then too!

27. Doing this meme, I feel like I'm a part of a great cycle that's hoping and working for a better world, for all of us!
And now I'm tagging:
1- my other half; significant other
2- Lieawulf
3- tink3rb3ll
4- kak Baiti
5- Adnin of phantasmagoria
6- Sheera my once upon a time 'anak usrah'
7- Am, my best friend
8- Aran, my skoolmate
9- Samwan, my momsunited mate ;)
10-Nad my junior
11- Sapphire Knight, a Malaysian problogger? :)

Rite. Let's not stop here. I'm tagging every eye who's a blogger, reading this entry here! Come on guys, this is FOR CHARITY! May Allah bless and help us all :). Good day peeps!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me. I love charity drive. Eventhough I am very tight in my daily schedule, I will try my best.

But my problem is who are next on my list?? I am sure most of them have been tagged.

BTW, I am not *yet* a problogger. I wish I am.. hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

thanks rin!! miss u so much!

bAiTi said...

Done my job, eheh! Thx for tagging me ;). This is really a good effort.

Anonymous said...

I am done. Check it out.
http://mattsofi.sapphireknight.com

May Allah Bless You.

Thanks.

aNNdiNN said...

i finally did it! :) syukran ya ukhti