Friday, June 15, 2007

I miss my baby ...

... and my baby misses me! ;)

We made a 2nd trip to the centre yesterday to submit my CRB form, again. Me, my husband and the little girl. We left the big boy at 'kakak-kakak's house (the Mayfield Rd. girls), being afraid that it might take some time there and dearest Handzalah will feel bored waiting. He was all happy going to 'kakak-kakak'. No doubt, they treat him everytime with a 1st class service. Driving all attention to him, only! ;)

It turned out that the submission and checks only took a few minutes so we drove back to the girls' house hardly half an hour after leaving from their doorstep. I went in to fetch Handzalah but he was all busy with the laptop. Mai said he has been watching Spongebob. Our laptop is a bit 'ill', it keep on shutting down everytime we play a movie or video, hence, Handzalah might have enjoyed his short stay having the technology all to himself to watch all his favourite entertainment programs! I tried to persuade him to come home with me but he seems not interested and Mai said I should leave him for the day since I'll be coming back to the area to visit a friend in the evening. I thought, no, he's going to miss me if I leave him too long. But then, he might need a lil bit time-out from home with his favourite 'kakak-kakak', so we went home without him.

At home we had lunch together and I gave Fidaa' her first introduction to solids! It's apple puree for the day. Well, as expected most of the puree came out than went in! ;) After lunch, Abuhandzalah was off to the office and I tried to finish my never-ending workload with the computer. Fidaa' was already sleeping after a long feed, and oddly, I felt so lonely! The world seems a bit 'wrong' having so much silence around. Oh my, I'm missing my baby! He drives me crazy all the time when he's nearby with his cheeky acts and witty stories. It's not like he's never been somewhere else but that's usually when I'm somewhere else too doing something that I can't include him with. Not when I'm working at home. Not like now. Oh my, I miss him! At this kind of moment, I always think of whether he misses me too?

Suddenly I heard a strange knock at the door.

Somebody's knocking the lower part of the door as if he/she is short. And the knock sounds a bit strange. It comes and goes as if someone's playing around with the door? Aiyah, could it be Handzalah? The phone is again, not working so the girls might have come without being able to tell me they are. So I simply asked who's out there , is it Mai? (one of the girls) and thank God she said yes hehe. My baby boy is back! Mai and Azila brought him to the park at the university to play football as he seemed a bit bored but later he 'brought' them home. This big boys know the way home ey? :) And he misses ummi. He wants to get home and eat 'nasi'. He wants to be home. With me. ME! I love you too sayang ...


* Do you like the graphics? Check them out at GranGran's Graphics.


No comments: